Are you a manufacturer planning an Industrial Digital Strategy? Are you interested in connectivity? Concerned with Security? Intrigued by IoT?
The Internet of Manufacturing UK conference from 5th-6th June in London is a must attend event. Designed to accelerate the industry’s readiness for change through practical case studies with a granular approach; the agenda will cover the adoption of IDT, implementing AI, AR and VR, data and GDPR, the implications of Brexit for IIoT on the UK market and more.
This is your chance to hear how the biggest Manufacturers in the UK and across Europe have gone about implementing innovation. You can get insight from the likes of:
• Gareth Alford, Lead Engineer, GSK
• Dr Graham Herries – Director of Digital Technologies, Laing O’Rourke
• Malte Manke, CIO, Krauss Maffei
• Jim Davison, Regional Director South of England, EEF
• Georgios Karakousis, Senior Manager, Digital Strategy, Stanley Black & Decker
• Plus, many more!
If that wasn’t enticing enough, you may be entitled to a complimentary VIP pass worth £495*! VIP passes are available for a limited time only and served on a first-come-first-served basis, so make sure you book your pass today to avoid disappointment.
*All complimentary passes are subject to a qualifying process and are not guaranteed.