#Ducab#Senaat#Ducab Aluminium Company#Dubai#Abu Dhabi

Ducab Aluminium Company inaugurated in Kizat

The cable firm based in Dubai, Ducab, and industrial investment company, Senaat, inaugurated their joint venture on 24 January. The Ducab Aluminium Com...

Sophie Chapman
|Jan 25|magazine6 min read

The cable firm based in Dubai, Ducab, and industrial investment company, Senaat, inaugurated their joint venture on 24 January.

The Ducab Aluminium Company, worth Dh220mn (US$60mn), was inaugurated in the Khalifa Industrial Zone of Abu Dhabi (Kizat).

The firm will annually manufacture 50,000 metric tonnes of aluminium rods and conductors, with plans to export 75% of its output to oversees markets.

The joint venture is owned 40% by Senaat, and the remaining 60% shares are owned by Ducab.

“The UAE has become, thanks to the unlimited support from our wise Leadership to public and private sector entities, a leading player in industries such as aluminium and conductors and has built world-class factories and manufacturing facilities to meet the growing global demand for such industrial material,” commented Captain Mohamed Juma Al Shamisi, CEO of Abu Dhabi Ports.

SEE ALSO:

“The inauguration of Ducab Aluminium Company (DAC) at KIZAD, one of the region’s largest progressive industrial and logistic hubs fully integrated with Khalifa Port, offers DAC unrivalled advantages such as world-class infrastructure, integrated transportation and road network with direct access to Khalifa Port,” he added.

“Proximity of the DAC facility to major partners Emirates Global Aluminium, who are also based in KIZAD and our anchor tenants in the aluminium cluster, is a clear advantage in terms of access to raw materials.”

“We look forward to welcoming more industrial and logistics companies to set up at KIZAD and Khalifa Port Free Trade Zone to maximize down, mid and upstream availability within specialized clusters at KIZAD.”

The joint venture was inaugurated by HH Sheikh Hamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Chairman of the Abu Dhabi Crown Prince’s Court.